Delphi DocuPro, powered by GhostDraft, is a state-of-the-art solution designed to enable all levels of users to create and maintain documents and forms based on the data stored across Delphi products without the need for technical expertise. Delphi DocuPro enables users to manage their forms and document libraries independently which will drive efficiency and help them bring new products to market faster.
- Base Documents and Forms Provide industry-standard documents and forms* out-of-the box, including prompts to easily tailor documents and forms dynamically.
*ACORD, AAIS, ISO, or NCCI forms subscription required
- Ease of Use User-friendly document and form creation interface allows for easy and quick creation of documents and forms using “drag-and-drop” functionality. Data is presented in a tree format making it easier for a business user to understand.
- Compliance Increase compliance through a central repository containing templates with pre-approved content components, data-driven logic and the ability for the user to easily guide the assembly and generation of communications while interacting with customers in real-time.
- Revenue Customize communications with real-time, data-driven logic and content to promote up-selling and cross-selling.
- Corporate Image Increase quality, speed, and personalization while achieving near zero defects through rich, automated data acquisition, version control, and reusable content components.
- Productivity / Efficiency Cut production times and costs by up to 80% by minimizing manual processing steps through automated data integration and data-driven logic that ensures relevant, timely, and accurate content in communications.
- Stability / Security Implement a single, comprehensive solution that scales from individual, interactive correspondence to fully composed, high-volume batch generation through adherence to standards, modular architecture, SOA, and a “compiled-XML” core.
- Cloud Minimum setup is required resulting in less burden on in-house technical resources.
- Broader Level of Control Leverage existing triggers and distribution rules to package documents and forms regardless of their source.
- Control of document creation and management by the business user, with rules-driven document composition Those closest to the customer control the content, saving time, improving quality, and reducing costs. Rules-driven content ensures consistent branding and compliance. Users can create custom data and text forms, quote letters, proposals, and notices.
- Multi-channel delivery, with options for print and email Lower document creation cost, improved customer experience, regulatory and brand compliance, and more time for subject-matter experts to focus on value-add activities.
- Rules-driven layout and formatting matches brand-compliant elements, such as logos, signatures, and fonts, to customer-specific situations to create personalized easy-to-understand documents Empowers you to go beyond limited static forms and merge fields to create customized documents, resulting in faster and more targeted creation of forms and other documents.
- Rules-driven content, for a document that precisely and automatically matches the specific situation Create claim notices, quotes, proposals, letters, and dec pages that contain only information that is relevant to the specific recipient. Eliminate “form” documents with extra data that creates confusion and a poor image. Close more business, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce call center cost.
- Business-created user interface for interactive data entry. User-friendly data entry process, with controlled and accurate data capture, and no IT resources required. Saves IT resources and cost, and shortens implementation time.
- Bureau forms management, with ISO forms included out of the box, and automatic updates Instant production of ISO products, fast customization of forms for non-ISO products, and simple updating when ISO forms change.*
*ISO subscription required