To achieve this process automation, organizations are turning to Delphi Confluence to design, implement, execute, monitor, and administer business processes that incorporate human and system interactions. Delphi Confluence enables organizations to realize immediate ROI including:
- Streamlining workflows
- Enabling seamless integration across a broader scope of business processes
- Increasing process efficiency and productivity
- Benefiting from continuous process improvement
- Improving process quality, consistency, and compliance
- Enhancing organizational agility and flexibility
Delphi Confluence harnesses the power of Trinisys’ Convergence integration capabilities and data capture functionality to provide intuitive automation and integration solutions for property and casualty insurers.
- Reduced Time-to-Market Assemble custom applications
- Affordable Increases longevity of existing systems by adding features and supporting scale
- Cross System Connectivity Extensible platform that provides flexibility to meet any software, system, or database solution
- People-to-System Communication Automate processes to connect with participants outside the organization to support surveys, human resource requests, billing renewals, and customer satisfaction.
- Enterprise application integration
- Real-time data integration
- Enterprise data capture
- Customer data integration
- Integration connectors and services
- System-to-System Conversions An affordable option to facilitate major conversion projects, migration from legacy systems, and paper-to-data transformations.
- Clinical conversions
- ICD-9 to 10 conversions
- Paper to digital conversions (with data extraction) — document archives, reports, claims, invoices, and more
- Advanced HL7 Interface Engine
- Complex EDI processing
- Ongoing System-to-System Integration Move data from one system to another without major capital investments or add features to existing systems without the need for a serious upgrade.
- Schedule batch processes to push or pull the data you need, where you need it, when you need it
- Setting up intake points to listen for data in almost any format
- Built-in extensive audit tracking for compliance
- Routing information from virtually any source; from spreadsheets to databases to queues and dashboards
- Document storage for forms, policies, letters, etc.
- Support for EDW development and pop health programs