All Delphi Technology applications are built on the Delphi Digital Platform, a shared technology platform providing customer-centricity, flexibility, openness, reliability, and performance. Our platform is built on a microservice architecture to meet the specific needs of the insurance industry today and provides the crucial “genetic makeup” to meet their expanding and evolving needs for the future.
- Delphi Digital Platform is built in Java for the cloud, with database and application server neutrality, and multi-tenancy out-of-the-box.
- Delphi Digital Platform is 100% browser-independent and device neutral.
- Delphi Digital Platform microservice APIs enable Delphi applications to integrate seamlessly into modern architectures and interact with any other applications in any technology.
Delphi Digital Platform provides a set of core technology components that provide critical building blocks and services to all Delphi applications, including:
- Business Process Management – gives insurers the ability to define their insurance processes involving multiple activities and actions, with exceptions and escalations as appropriate.
- “Low Code/No Code” Configuration – allows insurers to extend the application data model and screens using logical, easily understandable steps to support the whole spectrum of business requirements from rate updates, to adding/changing underwriting rules, to adding/updating pages and fields, to rolling out new product lines or expanding into new markets.
- Integration Framework – provides a variety of integration mechanisms, including a suite of web services APIs, event-based messaging, and the ability to add integration adaptors at any point in the application; data can be exchanged in any format, including ACORD XML or IAA.
- Security – provides robust mechanisms for enabling user access to an application, with customizable profiles for the functionality he or she can use, and what data he or she can view or edit.
Delphi Digital Platform enables insurers to reduce the long-term cost of ownership by consolidating on a single suite of applications and enjoy the following benefits:
- Users benefit from responsive, easy-to-use applications in the cloud.
- Critical new functionality can be delivered in rapid succession through continuous integration and continuous deployment of microservices.
- Insurers gain complete control over their applications leveraging the extensive configurability and scalability with the ability to modify and extend processing workflows by using repositories or the out-of-the-box components and/or custom components.
- Multiple scalability options as business demands grow.
- The robust integration layer means that insurers can integrate their core applications with other systems inside or outside the enterprise.
- Insurers can share a common set of skills and knowledge across their core systems portfolio, and business and IT team members who know how to configure, write business rules for, or integrate with one Delphi application can immediately work with any other Delphi application.