Delphi Property & Casualty provides insurers with the most advanced tools on the market today to gather data, synthesize findings, and then act on their business intelligence to improve the bottom line. Our customers have experienced a multitude of benefits that include significantly improved operational efficiencies; enhanced levels of customer service; and a technology solution that provides the flexibility and scalability required for future growth.
Delphi Property & Casualty provides you with end-to-end management of your workers’ compensation claim and policy enabling you to meet your challenges.
- Need to improve product development speed and enhance product capability to pursue new opportunities and accommodate market demands
- Need to improve product development flexibility to enter profitable new niches
- Need to find more cost-effective ways to support ongoing operations and management of core systems capabilities and reduce the costs associated with keeping aging legacy systems
- Need for real-time processing, increased automation, and internal efficiency improvements
- Increased data accessibility demands as business intelligence and data analytics become a significant part of insurers’ strategic objectives
- Robust Platform Capable of processing personal, commercial, and specialty lines of business for admitted and non-admitted carriers
- Powerful Processing Contains automated workflows for all base insurance transactions, from quote to issuance, from endorsements to renewals, and even out-of-sequence transactions.
- Enhanced Underwriting Efficiency Flexible workflow supports straight-through processing and collaborative processing.
- Customer-adaptive Model Configurable to adapt to any client process and organization.
- Increased Speed-to-Market Capable of consuming ISO Electronic Rating Content (ERC), industry-standard content for commercial lines.
- Increased Productivity Packed with policy productivity features to reduce data entry throughout the policy lifecycle: quick quote, copy quote, quote pre-fill, large schedule and agency upload.
- Transparent Workload Management Includes productivity management tools to monitor and streamline workloads across service organizations and assist users in tracking their clients, and organize and prioritize their workload through dashboards and work queues.
- Scalable and Extensible Architecture Leading-edge architecture capable of scaling to meet insurance carrier needs. Easily integrates with other existing internal systems or external data vendors.