Delphi Technology’s web-based electronic application software enables insurance carriers to address critical business drivers like decreasing time-to-issue, reducing policy acquisition costs, and improving user experience.
- Decreased Time to Issue An increase in applications received online streamlines your business acquisition process and decreases overall time-to-issue
- Improved User Experience Ease-of-use is critical when customers, agents, and underwriters expect 24/7 access with immediately visible results.
- Cost Reduction Manual processing of applications is expensive and increases the chance of error. Delphi eApp eliminates manual processing, decreases costs, and positions your company for maximum growth.
- Rapidly deploy your paper-based applications to the web
- Display or hide fields or entire sections based on data-driven logic
- Populate data fields dynamically from external processing systems
- Use various styles to create a professional, clean look to your policy holders
- Hard copy of completed application available at source
Customize the Look and Feel
- “Skin-able” style sheets to allow personalization to agent distributions or multi-company advertising
- Display / Hide fields or entire sections based on criteria such as product or state
Multi-Page Form Support
- Enable your customers to easily complete and save sections of data as they progress through the application
- Customize the experience through display options such as tables, groupings, and style sheet options
- Directly populate Delphi Policy with data captured from the web and forward to a quote
- Maintain multiple state variation with a single integration script
- Streamline the re-application process by pre-populating form fields with existing data sheet options
Data Quality and Compliance
- Use business rules to ensure data-driven logic complies with corporate policy
- Built-in text masks and constrained option lists ensure data consistency
- E-signature capability