Delphi Claims enables claims adjusters to be more efficient by automating repetitive processes, providing enforcement for best practices, eliminating paper waste through document imaging, providing reminders and templates, and by directing users to proven activities that will improve claim outcomes. Insurers can exercise maximum agility and efficiency while providing high quality customer service.
Delphi Claims was built with an open architecture to seamlessly integrate with any policy management system and is entirely configurable to your organization’s preferences.
- Difficulty accessing data derived and sorted via manual, paper-intensive processes
- Inefficiency in processing claim-related information, causing costly delays in bureau reporting and claim settlement
- Redundancy of data entry / lack of error checking, creating customer service headaches and making information difficult to synthesize
- Manual coverage checking leading to payment of claims in error
- Paper-based processes allowing the outcome of claims to rely solely on the experience and skill of the adjuster
Delphi Claims can assist and direct your organization’s adjusters to settle claims quickly and accurately. Your organization will enjoy the following benefits across all lines of business.
- Improved claims handling efficiency and productivity
- Increased business agility
- Decreased losses
- Improved data integrity
- Improved operational management
- Improved customer service
Delphi Claims is rich with built-in features including:
- Support for multi-channel claims entry via contact center, internet, email, mail, and fax
- Intelligent data capture for FNOL, NOL, and FROI, with dynamic workflows and forms that respond to the customer’s needs
- Data integration for all types of information including databases, flat files, images, PDF, and major APIs
- Comprehensive case management tools, with built-in SLA performance tracking
- Early detection and alerting for patterns indicating potential fraud
- Self-documenting processes that simplify auditing and compliance reporting